Club Talk (24th July 2014)
We are very pleased to have Daisy Barham (a Marine Campaigner at the Nature Conservation Council of NSW) and
John Turnbull (Visiting Fellow at Sydney Institute of Marine Science and a ‘Marine Explorer”) visit DCM.
Topics of the presentation include:
- Values of Sydney Harbour
- Threats and management challenges
- Two examples; snapper and wrecks
- Current aquatic reserves – why they are not enough
- Cabbage Tree Bay as a model
- Benefits and actions you can take
The presentation is in support of a wider campaign being run by conservation groups and the dive industry, so come and see how you can help. All family and Friends welcome.
Click here to book your spot for free.