Papua New Guinea – Milne Bay
Tawali Resort 30 September – 8 October 2017
Over the years, Milne Bay Province has been visited by missionaries, miners, traders in pearls, scientists and Japanese and American warships. During the war Milne Bay became a huge naval base through which hundreds of thousands of servicemen passed.
Today thousands of tourists arrive to enjoy diving around the wreckage left behind from the war. There are 160 named islands and 500 cays and atolls scattered over 250,000 square kilometres of ocean. In many parts of Milne Bay, the reefs are characterised by dramatic drop-offs, clefts and overhangs.
- Return flights from Sydney via Port Morseby flying with Air Niugini
- 1 night accommodation at Stanley Hotel @Suites in Port Moresby
- 7 nights dive package at Tawali Leisure & Dive Resort
- Deluxe accommodation with balcony & sea view
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 3 dives per day (including night dives)
- Tanks, weights & dive guide services
- Free Nitrox fills