Solomon Islands – MV Bilikiki 11 – 21 March 2017
LIVEABOARD DIVING AT ITS BEST
The walls, reefs, pinnacles and coral gardens of Solomon Islands support an amazing variety and quantity of sea creatures. The varieties of fish are staggering. Within a few yards of each other, individually or in schools you will see anemone fish, angel
fish, butterfly fish, humphead parrot fish and other reef dwellers while just a short distance away schools of barracuda, big-eye trevally and other pelagics cruise in the blue waters.
- Return flights ex Brisbane to Honiara flying with Solomon Airlines;
- Return airport transfers in Honiara;
- 10 nights dive package on MV Bilikiki including:
double / twin occupancy deluxe accommodation with en-suite facilities;
- breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks;
- unlimited diving with tanks, weights and weight belt;
- Nitrox fills for certified Nitrox divers;
- Village tour to experience custom dancing and village walkabout;
- Trips ashore to see the famous Marovo Lagoon carvers and have a chance to purchase their work;
- Night Crocodile spotting;
- Local Dugout canoe try outs;
- Sunset Cruise and drinks on the last evening.