From Snorkeling to Technical Diving
We offer Beginner Courses, Shore Dives to GUE Training in Manly, plus many weekend and luxury trips - in Australia and overseas. Join us to see infamous Weedy Sea Dragons, Grey Nurse Sharks and more.
Founded in 1993, Dive Centre Manly were vital in establishing Sydney's only Marine Sanctuary, Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve, in 2003. We're very lucky to have world class dive sites right on our doorstep including Fairy Bower, Chowder Bay, Old Man's Hat and The Waterfall.
COVID-19 Update and Procedures
- As of Tuesday 31st March 2020, we will be closing the Dive Centre Manly retail store on Belgrave Street and operating out of the Training Centre - Unit D1 / 1 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale
- We will be operating our PADI courses as private courses only - 1 person per course
- We will be operating out of the Training Centre for the following: air fills, tank hire, dive gear hire, private courses, dive gear servicing and maintenance
- We are suspending all Shore Dives during this period
- For anyone visiting out Training Centre, we have strict guidelines in order to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff
If you have any questions about our measures and precautions, please get in contact.
Begin your scuba love affair with the Open Water course
The beautiful places we go diving - including Sydney's only Marine Reserve
Join Dive Centre Manly's famous underwater clean up
Check out our upcoming Dive Trips and Holidays