Convenient, Professional, Friendly
Only 5 minutes from Sydney’s best dive sites
Dive Centre Manly has an extensive retail showroom offering Sydney’s largest range of Halcyon dive equipment along with the reputable brands of Oceanic and Tusa.
- Sydney’s largest range of Halcyon dive equipment
- Scubapro and Tusa products
- A fully equipped service centre
- Hydrostatic cylinder testing, mixed gas, nitrox and air filling station
We also have a multi-award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor training centre offering a complete range of dive courses from Discover Scuba to Instructor level and beyond – including Sydney’s most talked about Learn to Dive course. Having these facilities on site helps ensure you receive realistic hands-on training and avoids wasting your valuable time.
- PADI 5 Star Instructor training facility
- 3 metre deep heated and floodlight diver training pool
- 2 air-conditioned classrooms
- Conveniently located in Manly close to the wharf and bus station
Meet the team
I’ve just finished PADI Tec40 course. Highly recommend instructors: Steve & Richard, and the dive centre.
* The course: fully packed & very intense, even though it supposed to be an entry level to the tech diving. I feel I’ve learned a lot about the equipment, diving techniques & emergencies handling. It was just couple of days, but when I tried to list in my logbook all the training exercises we’ve done, I quickly ran out of space.
* The instructors: very knowledgable, professional, yet friendly & fun – making it possible to go through all the training while actually enjoying it. Willing to answer all stupid questions with thorough explanations, answering all ‘why?’s.
* The dive centre: everything very well organised & prepared, days went smooth & I was able to focus on my training. All crew very friendly & helpful.
One thing we can’t control is weather – but even that (eventually) turned perfect: on the last “graduation” dive on a wreck we had visibility 20m, zillions of schooling fish, inquisitive wobbegong sharks, colorful corals & sponges… can’t wait to continue my adventure!
Also big thanks to my excellent team, Lil & Alan, I couldn’t do it without you! 😀
I did my Open Water Diver Course here over the weekend and I couldn’t recommend this place enough. My instructor Steve was brilliant – extremely friendly and professional, making sure that I came out of the course with a through understanding of everything needed to pursue diving.
The equipment and facilities are all top class, and the staff in the shop are more than willing to give you all of the help you need. Already looking forward to returning to do some of the organised dives and trips away!
Can’t rate these guys high enough. Please, if you’re thinking about doing a dive course in Sydney check out Dive Centre Manly.
You get very good equipment hire, the training is super professional and pupil groups are 4 students to one instructor giving you invaluable one on one time.
From my own observations many other dive schools have 10+ students per instructor and the hire gear is inferior by comparison. A huge thank you to my instructor for all your dedication and hard work. 10+ customer satisfaction.