PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Become more comfortable in the water to be a better, deeper diver
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Increase your confidence and build your scuba skills, to become more comfortable in the water! With the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course you’ll expand your knowledge to open up a whole new, deeper world of diving adventures – with a far wider choice of sites worldwide.
What is it:
- Build your confidence and learn new skills
- 5 fun, adventurous dives
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Become a better dive buddy
- Gain valuable experience under supervision
- Learn to dive up to 30 metres
- Equipment rental and transport included
What is involved:
- 2 days of boat and shore diving!
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- Underwater Navigation Dive
- Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Deep Dive (up to 30 metres)
- Boat Dive
- 2 x boat dives
- 3 x shore dives
- Equipment rental (excludes mask, snorkel & fins)
- Transport to and from dive sites
- Smaller group sizes
- PADI eLearning Pass
Pre-requisite: Open Water Diver
Course duration: 1 weekend
Note: you will also need to buy an underwater slate $34
Add the Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty and save $100!
Add Enriched Air to your Advanced course for $245 – usually $345. PADI’s most popular specialty course, Enriched air allows you no decompression time – which means more time underwater. It is also safer, as you breathe less nitrogen, leaving you less tired. The specialty also counts towards the Master Scuba Diver rating.