Advanced to Instructor Package
Your path to becoming Pro
Advanced Open Water to Instructor Package
This package is for all Open Water Divers wanting to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
No minimum dives are required to start the Advanced Open Water course, but you need 60 logged dives to finish the Divemaster Course and 100 logged dives to start your Instructor Course.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Emergency First Response (First Aid) Course
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- PADI Divemaster Course
- Instructor Development Course (IDC)
- Emergency First Response Instructor (EFRi)
- PADI material (eLearning for AOW, Rescue, Divemaster Course, IDC)
- All our dive career packages don’t include any PADI fees. All PADI fees have to be paid directly to PADI.