Project AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
Discover the value of sharks
The Project AWARE Shark Conservation Course
Join our special AWARE Shark Conservation course to learn more, take action and meet our local species with two dives. When you join the course, you’ll learn more about the causes of declining shark populations and the actions you can take to become a knowledgeable and passionate shark defender. By being informed, you can dispel misconceptions and act to protect sharks. Sharks need YOU!
- Learn more about the issues facing sharks.
- Discover the conservation status of sharks, why they are unique and vulnerable, and the importance of healthy shark populations.
- How to manage shark threats, recognise their value and remove barriers to conservation.
- Actions you can take today to help and how to join a global movement of shark protectors!
- Project AWARE Shark Study Guide
- 2x shore dives to meet local Manly shark species
- Tanks and weights hire
- Full Gear Rental $75
- Full Gear Rental minus mask, snorkel, fins $50
- Add camera (Olympus TG4) rental $50 (limited availability!)
Course Duration: 1 Day