Corporate Team Building Clean Up
If you are looking for a team-building day or volunteer day for your workplace, our Underwater and Beach Clean days are fantastic for fostering teamwork whilst helping to protect our local marine life.
Marine debris and plastic pollution have a devastating impact on our local marine environment. As part of Project AWARE’s flagship citizen-science program, “Dive Against Debris”, our clean up days improve the health of ocean ecosystems through localised volunteer efforts. We also provide Project Aware with valuable data about the types, quantities and locations of underwater debris to help inform policy change.
The best thing about an Underwater and Beach Clean day is that there are activities for everyone, whether you like getting wet or not. Volunteers can SCUBA dive (if certified), snorkel, beach clean, assist with the BBQ or help record data. Extra charges apply for in water assistance by a PADI Professional.
- Clean-up director
- Mesh Bags
- Safety/First Aid Equipment
- Post-event BBQEquipment hire is not included in the cost of the package. However, to thank you for contributing to the health of our waterways, we offer all participants half price equipment rental.
Gear rental prices:
- Full set of dive equipment – $60
- Snorkel set hire including wetsuit – $30
- Underwater camera hire – $50
(per group, individual gear rental not included)