Join us for a dream diving holiday in Fiji at Beqa Lagoon Trip - 1st to 8th August 2020
A little background information on diving Beqa Lagoon – The Soft Coral Capital of The World!
Beqa’s Cathedral dive site is one of only a couple of places on earth where you can dive eye-to-eye with the ‘Sea Tiger‘. In addition to the majestic tiger sharks – the biggest predator of the tropical seas – you will see multiple other sharks, including nurse, lemon and giant bull sharks all in clear warm waters just a 15 minute boat ride from the resort.
Surrounded by over 190 miles of spectacular coral reef on one of the world’s largest barrier reefs, Beqa Lagoon offers divers a gateway to a wonderland of marine life and some of the best diving in Fiji, dubbed ‘The Soft Coral Capital of the World’.
You will also find everything from carpets of anemones, to clusters of coral heads, walls to wrecks, and a few hundred species of fish from tiger sharks to clown triggers.
- Tropical rainforests, turquoise waters, and a quiet white sand beach
- ‘The Soft Coral Capital of the World’
- Reef fish, macro life and up to seven shark species in one dive!
- Stay at the stunning Beqa Lagoon Resort, an intimate resort spread throughout 6 acres of lush tropical gardens and beach front
- Authentic bures with wooden furniture and traditional carvings
- Peaceful gardens, koi ponds, palm trees, hammocks
- Gourmet meals using local, seasonal produce
- Lali Spa, water sports, village visits, traditional ceremonies
- Partnered with Beqa Lagoon Initiative
Cost $3,695 per diver
8 days + 7 nights ex Sydney
- Return economy airfares from Sydney to Nadi flying with Fiji Airways.
- Australian departure and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport ground transfers from Nadi (2.5 hours) or Suva (1.5 hours) to boat launch in Pacific Harbour
- Round trip boat transfers from Pacific Harbour to Beqa (approx. 45 minutes);
- 7 Nights double or twin accommodation in a deluxe, air-conditioned garden or lagoon bure at Beqa Lagoon Resort
- 3 gourmet meals daily including vegetarian selections (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Use of kayaks and SUP
- Fiji culture & entertainment daily
- 10 dive package: 8 coral reef dives & 2 shark dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks, weights and belt
Price Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Excess baggage fees
- Shark Marine Fee (approx. Au$13 pp per double shark experience)
- Additional shark experiences
Contact us for more information or secure your spot with just a $500 deposit today.