Dive all year round
Perfect for divers who want to experience the fantastic visibility that the winter dive season offers and those heading to colder destinations such as Silfra, Iceland.
Dry suits let you dive more challenging dive sites, and extend your dive season.
When you have the right cold water scuba diving attire, you can stand up to the elements and take advantage of the generally better visibility offered by winter months.
What is involved:
- Learn to dive safely wearing a drysuit
- Dive all year round and extend your bottom time
- Acquire practical knowledge of drysuit diving
- Increase your diving skills
- Recommended training for technical diving
Pre requisite: Open Water Diver
Course duration: 1 day
- Drysuit Diver home study kit
- Drysuit hire—$100
- BCD, regulator, tank & weight hire – $50