Fiji - Beqa Lagoon Trip - 1st to the 8th August 2020
A little background information on diving Beqa Lagoon
Beqa’s Cathedral dive site is one of only a couple of places on this planet where you can dive with the “Sea Tiger” eye to eye & up close and personal. In addition to the Majestic Tiger Sharks, the biggest predator of tropical seas, you will see multiple other shark species including nurse, lemon & giant bull sharks all in clear, warm waters just a 15 minute boat ride from the resort.
Surrounded by over 190 miles of spectacular coral reef on one of the Worlds largest barrier reefs, Beqa Lagoon offers divers a gateway to a wonderland of marine life and some of the best diving in Fiji, the soft coral capital of the World.
You will also find everything from carpets of anemones, to clusters of coral heads, walls to wrecks, and a few hundred species of fish from tiger sharks to clown triggers.
- Round trip ground transfers from Nadi (2.5 hours) or Suva (1.5 hours) to boat launch in Pacific Harbour;
- Round trip boat transfers from Pacific Harbour to Beqa (approx. 45 minutes);
- 7 Nights double / twin accommodation in a deluxe, air-conditioned garden or lagoon bure at Beqa Lagoon Resort;
- 3 Gourmet meals daily including vegetarian selections (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Use of kayaks and SUP
- Fiji culture & entertainment daily 8 reef boat dives
- 10 dive package: 8 coral reef dives & 2 shark dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks, weights, belt
- Travel insurance
- Shark Marine Fee (approx. Au$13 pp per double shark experience)
- Additional shark experience
Cost $3,695 per diver
8 days / 7 nights ex Sydney