Refine your diving skills and prepare for more challenging adventures
- An underwater photographer wanting to take steadier and better pictures?
- A relatively new diver looking to improve their general buoyancy and control?
- A Rescue Diver or Divemaster-in-training wanting high personal diving skills to maximise your diving?
- A Divemaster or Instructor looking to perfect your own skills to guide and teach more effectively?
- Preparing for a Technical, Wreck or Deep diving course?
- A technical diver wanting to sharpen your skills and be ready for the next, deeper challenge?
This course is perfect for those divers who have completed their PADI Advanced Open Water or equivalent and are looking to improve their buoyancy, control and awareness underwater to see more, be more comfortable and prepare for upcoming higher level courses.
What is involved:
- A combination of theory, field drills, in-water training and video analysis
- We’ll help you hone and improve your skills
- This will allow you to feel more in control of your diving and set yourself up for more enjoyable and challenging dives in the future
Prerequisite: Advanced Open Water Diver
Course Duration: 4 days (2 weekends)
- 4 days (two weekends) of course day
- 6 dives and at least 30 hours of instruction
- All course materials and major equipment items
- Registration fee (paid directly to GUE)
Contact us now
Leave us a message to show your interest in this course.