First Aid Course
Dive Centre Manly Provide First Aid is a comprehensive course that will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to help an ill or injured person until emergency help arrives. You will learn the DRSABCD action plan as well as resuscitation, defibrillation, asthma, anaphylaxis and the management of various injuries and illnesses.
The Provide First Aid Course will run over 1 Day. You will complete the essential pre-work before attending the course. This is available via a hard-copy book and knowledge reviews.
This course includes:
- Legal issues
- Infection control
- DRSABCD action plan
- Managing the unconscious breathing casualty
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- First aid kits
- Chest pain
- Allergic reactions and Anaphylaxis
- Wounds and bleeding
- Safety and risk management
- Fractures, sprains, strains, dislocations
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Facial and eye injuries
- Heat induced illness, cold induced illness
- Bites and stings
- Other medical emergencies
This certificate is valid for:
Dive Centre Manly and the First Aid in the Workplace Code of practice recommend that all First Aid qualifications should be renewed every three years.
Dive Centre Manly, The Australian Resuscitation Council and the First Aid in the Workplace Code of practice recommend that CPR qualifications should be undertaken annually.
After successfully completing all practical and theory assessments every student will receive a statement of attainment.
Statement of Attainment:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
All our courses will be conducted at our Training Centre in Manly Vale.
We also offer to come to your workplace (minimum of 5 students required).
Price: $190Find Your Date