First Aid saves lives!
First Aid, CPR & AED
First Aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. You also need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course. Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specialises in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers.
What is involved:
- Learn primary care (CPR) and secondary care skills (First Aid)
- Our unique combination of home study and supervised hands on practice make this course simple and fun
- Recommended First Aid and CPR for Rescue and Divemaster Programs
- Invaluable life skills for divers and non-divers alike
- Essential training in the correct care of heart attack victims (AED)
Course duration: Half day
- Emergency First Response Home Study Kit
View our calendar to find a date that suits you.