Keep your equipment in top condition
This course familiarizes you with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment. The more you know about how your gear works, the more comfortable you are with it, the more performance you get from it and the better you can care for it.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repaired and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
What is involved:
- Reviews the theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations
- Save money on repair costs through proper maintenance
Pre requisite: Open Water Diver
Course duration: 1 day
Cost: $245Find a date
View our calendar to find a date that suits you.