Show your friends what you see!
Here at Dive Centre Manly we are passionate about sharing the beauty of the ocean with others, and what better way to do so than with Underwater Photography! During our PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course you will learn the basic skills you need to take great underwater photos. This course is ideal whether you’re just starting out or have already been practicing with your own camera but want to improve your images. It also counts towards the Master SCUBA Diver rating.
What is involved:
- Learn how to use and maintain digital cameras and underwater housings
- Learn how to get more control over your images by understanding manual camera settings
- Learn about photographic composition and lighting
- Acquire a basic understanding of digital editing software
Pre requisite: Open Water Diver
Course duration: 1 day
- Digital Photography Home Study Kit
- Certification Fees
- 2 dives
- Gear rental
- Camera rental ($50)
Find a date
View our calendar to find a date that suits you.