Master Scuba Diver
Become the best of the best
The Master Scuba Diver Rating
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
The path starts with earning a PADI Open Water Diver certification, followed by PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications). You also need to earn five PADI Specialty Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Emergency First Response
- Free CRESSI Leonardo Dive Computer (RRP $399)
- Free Dive Club Membership (valued at $100)
- 5 specialties of your choice*
– Choose 1: (Peak Performance Buoyancy, Equipment Specialist, Shark Awareness)
– Choose 4: (Deep, Wreck, EANX, Drysuit, Night, Self Reliant, Search & Recovery, Photography)
- Equipment rental
- Specialty equipment requirements
Course duration: N/A