PADI Tec 50 Trimix
Start pushing boundaries
Diving the Japanese M-24 Submarine, Sydney PC: Liam Allen
The Tec 50 trimix course is the third step in your Technical diving journey and where it really starts to get exciting. Build on all the experience and skills you gained during Tec 40 and Tec 45 Trimix to become a fully-fledged Technical diver capable of deep challenging dives up to 50m using two decompression gases and Trimix.
- Use Trimix with up to 20% helium for dives to 50m
- Learn to handle and use two stage decompression cylinders
- Start to use pure oxygen as a decompression gas to allow you to reduce your decompression times and therefore increase your bottom times
- Open up most of the Sydney wreck dives which lie in the 50m range
- Lay the foundations for Tec 65 Trimix
The course consists of three days, 2 training dives, 2 decompression Trimix dives, theory and dive planning.
- Tec 45 Trimix or Tec 45 equivalent
- GUE Fundamentals
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Minimum 100 logged dives
Includes: PADI Trimix manual, Tec planning slates, helium fills, decompression gases
Commencing this course students are required to have all their own equipment with the exception of a second stage tank and reg which can be rented for $50 for the course.
Prior to the course please consult us to discuss any equipment needs or if you have any questions about the suitability of your setup.