Peak Performance Buoyancy
How's your neutral buoyancy?
The Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing.
Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What is involved:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual
- 2 x shore dives
- Tanks & Weights Hire (full gear hire $75)
Pre-requisite: Open Water Diver
Duration: 1 day