Our newest HALCYON Explorer Knife features an angled sheath for greater comfort and a streamlined design, ideal for environments where every inch of profile counts. The HALCYON Explorer Knife with our unique angled sheath has been to the end of the line in Wakulla and in the hands of several key WKPP cave divers with excellent reviews.
HALCYON Explorer Knife Key Features
- Lightweight, durable Titanium knife in a low profile package
- Solid titanium knife measures 5.75-in. (14.6-cm.) long with a 2.5-in. (6.4-cm.) blade
- Easy-grip handle, a serrated and straight edge blade, with line cutter
- Angled sheath minimizes contact point with the suit
- One-handed design for easy sheath removal/replacementPatented No-Lock® connector for closed-circuit devices; oral inflate or LP hose connection
Halcyon began as a group of divers who knew exactly what they wanted but couldn’t find it in any dive store. Our passion for the dive led us to business. We started designing wings and lights to satisfy ourselves. However, we soon discovered that we were not alone in our pursuit of equipment that could radically improved the diving comfort of the newest recreational diver while also supporting the most aggressive technical dives ever completed. Our founders, as well as current owners and senior management, have a long history as diving pioneers with diverse backgrounds, ranging from academia to manufacturing and consulting. However, they share one common thread: an average of 20 years of dives in each of their logbooks.