H-75P First Stage
The unsurpassed performance of this first stage results from a balanced piston design which delivers significantly more gas than any other first stage while leaving performance completely unaffected by changing tank pressure.
First Stage Features:
- Balanced, flow-through, freeze-resistant piston provides high performance in all conditions
- Rotating swivel provides flexibility and super clean hose routing
- Two high pressure ports, five High Flow intermediate/low pressure ports
Aura Second Stage, w/ 40” LP hose
Strong performance and a simple, non-adjustable design make the Aura an ideal reserve and/or recreational regulator.
Second Stage Features:
- Non-adjustable downstream valve
- Air Control Vane (A.C.V.) utilises vacuum power to reduce work of breathing
- Compatible with 40% Nitrox