Halcyon Surface Marker Buoys provide maximum visibility and redundant flotation to support diving safety and peace of mind. Halcyon Surface Marker Buoys are essential safety equipment in the event of separation from the dive team or surface vessel.
- Easily inflated at depth
- Surface Marker Buoys use an integrated pressure-relief valve, allowing them to be deployed from depth
- Oral inflate marker does not use a pressure-relief valve; it is suitable for surface deployment
- When deflated, all markers fit in a Halcyon thigh pocket or backplate Storage Pak
- Big and Super Big Alert Markers are marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- Halcyon Diver Alert Markers (except semi-closed model) feature our No-Lock® (one-way valve) construction for oral inflate or LP hose connection
Halcyon life support markers and lift devices are an essential part of any diver’s equipment. Whether relaying your position to a topside crew or indicating separation from a dive buddy and/or boat, our range of high-quality surface markers are a crucial addition to your diving equipment. Halcyon lift devices offer redundant lift for safety or salvage.
Halcyon makes a wide array of Diver Alert Markers (DAM) and lift bags.
Key Features of the Halcyon Lift Devices
- 200 denier nylon
- Lifetime Warranty on welded seams
- Closed-circuit, semi-closed, and open-bottom designs