SUPREMELY SOLID PERFORMANCE
Champion Reg System Sets the Gold Standard – in Titanium
The MK25 EVO/S600 TITANIUM is a regulator for the Ages – literally. Ultra-light, bullet-proof and corrosion-resistant, this reg system promises a Century’s worth of effortless air delivery and trouble-free service.
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is clearly on display here. The MK25 EVO TITANIUM‘s first stage is machined from a solid block of titanium which does not corrode even in concentrated saltwater conditions, ensuring years of trouble-free use. It’s also extremely lightweight (a full 11 ounces lighter than the brass version) and it produces a very low magnetic signature, which is why it’s the regulator of choice among military divers.
The MK25 EVO TITANIUM’s air-balanced flow-through piston design delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. With its ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO TITANIUM offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance, making it an excellent choice for all water temperatures and conditions. It features a convenient swivel turret with five high-flow LP ports (high flow ports deliver about 15 percent more air than conventional LP ports). It also has an external intermediate pressure adjustment that allows technicians to maintain peak performance without the need for disassembly.
The air balanced S600 TITANIUM second stage uses titanium on its exterior housing plus includes a machined titanium interior barrel for ultra-light high performance. The S600 TITANIUM delivers effortless inhalation and exhalation. It’s easy to use too, with efficient user controls that include a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
For the diver who has everything but still wants more, the MK25 EVO/S600 TITANIUM is a lightweight, bullet-proof, extremely reliable breather. In terms of quality materials and advanced design, this reg system sets the gold standard – in tough titanium.
MK25 EVO TITANIUM First Stage:
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra durable.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down. This enables you to run gauges on the right or left side, plus it increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.9/480.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
S600 TITANIUM Second Stage:
- Titanium inserts, trim ring and plate, and a full titanium interior barrel make this regulator super lightweightland resistant to corrosion.
- Full titanium valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 5.5oz/156g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.