Solitary Islands Weekend Away
Solitary Islands Marine Park, Coffs Harbour
Solitary Islands Weekend Away Trip
A little background information on diving the Solitary Islands Marine Park
Diving Coffs Harbour. With over 25 exciting dive sites we have it all at the Solitary Islands! The Solitary Islands Marine Park runs for 90 km north starting at Coffs Harbour. Coffs Harbour is centrally located between Sydney and Brisbane on the NSW north coast.
This is where the warm Great Barrier reef waters from the north, meet the cooler southern waters from Sydney and below – the sheltered Island havens are warmer than the coastal waters producing a unique blend of tropical and sub-tropical fish life, hard and soft corals, and spectacular marine life.
Diving Coffs Harbour truly does offer more to see than Diving the Barrier Reef. Dive with the endangered Grey Nurse Sharks – sure to get your Adrenalin pumping as these stunning creatures glide close to you in the water. This trip gives you the opportunity to Swim with Humpback Whales!
- 4 boat dives over 2 days at the Solitary Islands Marine Park
- One half day of whale swimming
- 3 nights shared accommodation at The Observatory Apartments (private accommodation available at extra cost)
- Transport to and from Coffs Harbour (carpooling available)
- Rental Equipment ($125 for duration of the trip)
- Lunch & Dinner
Cost To Be Confirmed for 2020!
Orange Level Trip – Minimum Advanced Open Water Diver.
Full gear rental available for duration of the trip.