Underwater photography is easy and more fun than ever!
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater camera to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
What is involved:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Pre Requisite: Open Water Diver
Course Duration: 1 Day
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Manual
- Certification Card
- 2 Dives
- Tanks & Weights
- Camera Hire $50 – limited availability
- Gear Hire $50